Monday, April 9, 2007

Personal Introduction

Hello, My name is Kara Edberg. I live in Duluth, Minnesota with my husband. I am twenty years old. I grew up in Phillips, Wisconsin with my mom, dad, two brothers (Josh and Daniel) and sister (Anna.)

In high school, I was involved in soccer and music. I played in the band, sang in the choir competed in solo and ensemble et cetra. I was also involved with my parents church. My father's main occupation is the minister of Cornerstone Community Church, he also substitute teaches, bus drives, administers driving exams and owns his own landscaping business. My mother is an administrative assistant for a local school district.

I graduated in 2005 and attended UW-Eau Claire for a year. I got married June after my freshman year at college and transfered to U of M - Duluth for my sophomore year. Justin and I are now expecting a baby in August.

That, in a nutshell, is me (or the basic info anyway)!

No comments: